Monday, October 28, 2013

MONDAY REMINDER

I may indeed be the worst blogger on the planet, but I think I am finally recovered from the crazy hours of work from the past two weeks (we got our numbers today, in one week I worked a total of 84 hours... yikes!).

Because of this crazy work schedule, I feel like October has flown by (with not even a second to blog about it!). I'm hoping I'll still be able to enjoy whats left of this month!

But with those thoughts in mind, I will just leave you with some thoughts on stress:




Unfortunately, I cannot credit this to myself and the source is unknown but when people ask me how I stay happy/worry free all the time, this honestly pinpoints it: don't think too much about the stresses and the worries of life!

Now here's to getting back on this blogging horse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment