Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I'M STILL HERE AND READY FOR FALL

Its been a while! I'm still here, just in the middle of moving (still no internet at my new house either) and the start of a super busy time at work. Sorry for slacking!

This is about when we all say goodbye to summer and I am doing the same. Since I didn't have this blog to chronicle all my summer adventures here are some of my favorite pictures and memories:

Always the best part of summer: dug out Washington Nationals seats!


4th of July on a cruise on the Potomac



Showing my NYC loving cousin the beauty of DC.

Who would have thought Maryland was so beautiful? Enjoying the sun in Lexington Park, MD

Mom came to visit! We went to mass the the Franciscan Monastery in NE


Catching up with one of my oldest friends at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ

BEST. DINNER. EVER. at BlackSalt in NW, DC

Enjoying Margaritas in Rehoboth, DE

This summer was definitely a lot different than the past. No more going back to school; no more long extended vacations. Instead, it was working full time while trying to find a hot minute to enjoy myself. But it was still a wonderful summer filled with a ton of great memories. Now I'm really excited for fall, our new place, and finishing up my first full year of full-time work as an Event Coordinator. So here's to new beginnings and a bunch more stories to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment