I didn't have the most eventful weekend, mostly just working/ordering food in/watching random TV (Ultimate Treehouses, anyone?). I'm pretty much just preparing myself to move this week (officially getting the keys in TWO days) which I know is going to be crazy stressful. Not to mention I had to visit the doctor this morning for a minor surgery (nothing too crazy and TMI is not necessary on this blog) which I am now in a bit of pain from (DEFINITELY should have taken the day off/night off).
So I really don't have anything fun to report to ya'll - just lots of no-fun items. Instead, I'll just leave you with some of my favorite, cutest pins on Pinterest. They're making my week a little brighter so hopefully they'll do the same for you!
Well, hope the cuteness has brightened your day and lets hope that the week doesn't get as stressful as I'm imagining! Also, if you want to see more fun pins, follow me on pinterest at @graciesoriano.
No comments:
Post a Comment