1. You get to do the silliest things without it being weird. Like hanging around in costume (and in a box?) just for the hell of it:
2. You can have the BEST theme parties like our "Ghost" party where everyone dressed as ghosts, all the food is ghost themed, all the house is decorated with ghost decorations!
Here are some of the "Ghostly" foods we made for the occasion:
![]() |
| Ghost Nutter Butter Cookies // Ghost Rice Krispies // Ghost Mac and Cheese (okay, maybe thats a stretch) |
We also made ghost shaped quesadillas out of large tortillas cut by a ghost cookie cutter which was super easy and delicious!
You can find all my inspirations on my Ghost Themed Pinterest Board. I think this may be our annual Halloween Party theme so here's to coming up with other great ideas!
3. Costumes. I know some people are against Halloween because of the costumes, but I honestly think its great to be able to just do whatever you want to do whether its slutty, silly, classic, etc.! I think whatever you want to wear to have fun, you should go and do it because there really isn't any other day in the entire year like it.
This year though, I did end up going the silly route:
![]() |
| Crocodile Costume // Ghost Costume |
At the end of the day, Halloween is the most fun because its so out of the ordinary. Not sure how long I'll be working at my current job where October is one of the busiest months of the year, but as long as I can still celebrate Halloween then I don't care if I miss the rest of October!




No comments:
Post a Comment